Are you sure you want to perform this action?
Steeltec Easy Control Snaffle.
Thickness 16 mm Stainless Steel Unique bit-design
International article number: 2221
Benefits of an EZ-Control Loose Ring Snaffle:
• Optimal adaptation through the unique bit-design - flexibility on the sides
• Enhanced effect with minimun pressure on the reins
• Allows gentle and sensitive aids
• Enables easier communication between horse and rider
• Top-class and professional show jumpers inspired us in the development of the
• Their horses (show jumpers) often have a very strong impulsion, making it
difficult at times for the rider to bring the horse back before each jump.
• When using too severe bits however, horses become too cautious, resulting in a
lack of speed and power in the jumping course.
• With the EZ-CONTROL-BIT we have developed a bit which is very effective and
has a strong action on demand, yet positioned soft and comfortable in the
• The effect of the bit comes into action gently. When the horse accepts the
bit, it lies smoothly between tongue and lower jaw.
• Only in moments of disobedience, when the horse resists the riders aid, the
leverage action of the bit is initiated. As soon as the horse backs down and
accepts the riders aid, the bit acts flexible and soft on the horse’s tongue and
• This particular effect of the EZ-CONTROL-BIT has proved its worth also in the
training of young horses. Horse trainers speak of a self-learning-aspect,
because many horses begin to correct themselves as soon as the leverage action
• The problem when horses become too strong in the riders hands and run away
from the rider's aid occurs quite often, not only in show jumping. We have also
had very good results in tests with children, who sometimes did not have enough
strength to control their ponies when they were too strong or disobedient.
• With the EZ-CONTROL-BIT riders have a more effective impact on the horse,
requiring less pressure on the reins.
Stübben Steeltec quality:
• No rough edges that could hurt the horse's mouth
• Long durability due to selected materials
• A special processing technology ensures that bit holes and link pieces remain
intact for longer
- Article number
- Stainless steel
- Size chart
Size chart Loose ring bits